Terms of service
Our Terms and Conditions of Sale form the contract for purchasing goods from us and you should read these prior to purchase.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other Applicable Terms
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms & Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase.
Information About Us
www.typhooteashop.com are sites operated by Typhoo Tea Limited (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05573418 and our registered office and main trading address is at Pasture Road, Moreton, Wirral CH46 8XF. Our VAT number is 867 2623 00.
Changes to These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Our Sites
We may update our sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Sites
Our sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our sites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason any of our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites.
You may use our sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use our sites:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our sites;
- any equipment or network on which our sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- not to attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
Failure to comply with these provisions relating to acceptable use constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our sites, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our sites;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our sites;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; and
- any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these acceptable use provisions.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com or Pasture Road, Moreton, Wirral, Merseyside CH46 8XF.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods to you, which will be set out in our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Uploading Content to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our sites, or to make contact with other users of our sites (including use of to any interactive services) (contributions) you must comply with the following CONTENT STANDARDS both in spirit as well as letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our sites.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other sites, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Details of the UK registered trade-marks of Typhoo Tea Limited can be found here.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
End of Terms of Service